**mid-terrace property** three bedrooms** two reception rooms** conservatory** Well presented three bedroom mid-terrace property in the popular location of Hindhead Road, Yardley Wood.
**mid-terrace property** three bedrooms** two reception rooms** conservatory** Well presented three bedroom mid-terrace property in the popular location of Hindhead Road, Yardley Wood. The property briefly comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, cloakroom wc with three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. The property also benefits from central heating, double glazing, rear garden and off road parking to fore.
Paved driveway with fence to sides.
Double glazed window to fore and double glazed door to fore.
Wood door to fore, ceiling light point, radiator, stairs to first floor accommodation and door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' 10" max ( 4.29m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to fore, fireplace, three wall light points, radiator, archway to dining room, door to kitchen and understairs storage cupboard with ceiling light point.
Dining Room 7' x 9' 5" plus door recess ( 2.13m x 2.87m plus door recess )
Double glazed double door to conservatory, ceiling light point and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.36m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall, base and drawer units, 11/2 bowl sink and drainer, tiled to splash prone areas, hob and oven with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and ceiling light point.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 12' 3" max ( 2.77m x 3.73m max )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed sliding door to rear, two wall light points, radiator and door to wc.
Obscure double glazed window to side, low level wc, semi-pedestal hand wash basin and wall light point.
Ceiling light point and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 9' 5" plus wardrobes ( 3.30m x 2.87m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to fore, built-in wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.89m max x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to rear, three wall light points and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 9' 8" ( 2.26m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to fore, panelled bath with shower over, vanity hand wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail and ceiling light point.
Laid to lawn with paved patio area, vegetable patch, gated side access and enclosed by fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.