A 4 bedroom semi-detached house on a cul-de-sac in West Acton.
The property consists of 4 bedrooms, a bathroom with a seperate shower cubicle and bathtub, 2 seperate WCs, reception and a fully fitted kitchen. Areas of the house were renovated in the last 3 years. There is street permit parking available and is only a 3 minute walk to West Acton tube station.
Recommended for families and not for sharers. Good references required.
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week`s rent; and/or
- Deposit: Deposit: Capped at 5 weeks rent where the annual rent is under £50,000 and 6 weeks rent where the annual rent is £50,000 or higher. (AST)
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Fuji London Property is a member of safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of prs (Property Redress Scheme), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent`s website or by contacting the agent directly.