Property Reference: 660107.
A three bedroom property located on a residential street ten minutes walk from the market town of Braintree town center with shops, restaurants, pubs and supermarkets within easy distance. Bus stops are on the street with the main bus station 15 minute walk and the main railway station to London Liverpool Street and the east is 15 minutes walk away. The Comprehensive school is 10-15 minute walk whilst Braintree College is 20 minutes a walk.
- 45 minutes to London Liverpool Street with 15 minute walk to train station
- 20 minutes drive to Stansted Airport
- 10 minute walk to town center
- 15 minute walk to schools.The Property
The property makes for a perfect home in a great location ideal for a working couple or family. Two double bedrooms and one single are located on the first floor.
There is also one mail family bathroom on this floor that has recently been re-fitted with a shower over the bath.
The good size kitchen has newly fitted units and gas hob with electric oven.
The house benefits from double glazing in all rooms and cavity wall insulation. It is gas central heating with radiators in each the main lounge there is an electric fire with marble surround. There is also a front lounge that can be used as a dining room.
There is a large garden back and front with mature trees and plants and a shed. In the front of the house is a concrete stand for parking two cars off road.
- Two double and one single bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Large garden and off road parking
- Minutes from public transport and amenities
- 20 minutes to Stansted Airport
References will be required along with a security deposit of 5 weeks rent. The property is available from the 15th of November 2019.Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,100.00 per month (£253.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,250.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 05 November, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C If calling, please quote reference: 660107 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference six hundred and sixty thousand one hundred and seven