Property Reference: 660363.
Are you looking for a modern Student House for you and your friends, with all your bills included?
Then read on...
Our Student House on Beechwood Road is in an ideal location to live inwhilst remaining within a stones throw of Hyde Park and Headingley and stillwithin walking distance to the main universities.
Just in case you hadn't heard, Leeds is amazing.Experian say it's one of the top five cities in the UK for ‘vibrancy'. That'sbecause it has a vivacious vibe all of its very own. Rammed with life, energy, culture, entertainment, character, sports, epic nights and days - you name it(so long as ‘it' is fabulous), and you've got Leeds.
There are plenty of local amenities within a ten minute walking radiusincluding a big cinema and restaurant/bar complex in Kirkstall as well as aCo-Op, Iceland and local groceries.
This unique house has 6 double bedrooms, each furnished with a double bed, desk and wardrobe. It also includes 2 bath and 3toilets. Boasting a large open plan kitchen/diner and lounge area (must be seen). Small courtyard garden to the rear.
- All Bills (Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax, TV Licence)
- Unlimited Fibre Optic Wireless Internet
- Furnished and decorated to an extremely high standard
- Communal Lounge/Living Room with Flat Screen TV
- Communal Dining Area
- Modern shared Kitchen with double oven and 5 burner gas stove
- On-Street Parking
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- High quality furniture fitted throughout
- Great transport links
- Close to shops, restaurants, town centre and Park
- 24 Hour emergency maintenance helpline
Why people choose to live in our houses…
- Fully compliant and registered hmo
- Independent affiliated Landlord with the National Landlord Association
- Low deposit of only £250 (per person per room)
- Deposits protected with dps
- 24 Hour emergency maintenance contracts in place
- Tenants deal directly with us (the landlord) and not a busy agent
available July 2020
We are also green and run a paperless tenancy application process which isfully electronic and compliant.
Don't miss out on this stunning property as the interest will be high!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,550.00 per month (£588.46 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £250.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- Students only.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 660363
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference six hundred and sixty thousand three hundred and sixty-three