If your list of 'must haves' includes living somewhere modern, stylish and spacious then this house is perfect for you.
Please see our video tour -
- available for academic year 20/21 - 5 spacious double bedrooms
- high specification refurbished house
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- fully furnished
- stylsh, modern décor
- local ammenities nearby
- great transportation links to universities, hospitals and city centre
Additional Features Include:
- 2 wc’s and bath/power showers with chrome fittings
- Fully furnished (Beds, sofa, desks etc.)
- Open plan kitchen with granite effect worktops, high gloss cupboards, modern integrated appliances, and plenty of storage
- Washing machine
- Large communal living area
- New gas central heating system
- Interlinked fire detection system
- Local shops and cafes
- On street parking without any charges
- Private rear court garden
- 24-hour emergency repairs service
If your list of 'must haves' for your accommodation includes living somewhere modern, stylish and cosy then this house is perfect for you.
This property is located within Edgbaston a very popular area for students and professionals who like the convenience to the Universities, Hospitals and the city centre. The transport links are unrivalled with an abundance of access to local amenities. The house is close to the Hagley Road, which is a major thoroughfare to and from the city centre and universities.
Managed by ARLA registered agent Grant Property which has a 24-hour emergency repairs service.
If you are not able to attend a viewing, Grant Property offer live interactive viewings through Skype, Facetime, WhatsApp Video etc to offer flexibility for you to view and secure a property with us
EPC rating: D. Letting Agent Registration Number: LARN1903114.