Newly decorated three bedroom semi-detached property with large rear garden and spacious rooms. The property is ideally situated on a major bus route and a short distance from the York ring road providing easy access to the city centre. Positioned close to local amenities, a school and a nursery and play ground making this an ideal family home.
On arrival the property has a lawned front garden, with a drive way and a car port providing ample space for parking. There is a good size hallway before entering into the large open plan living area. The lounge is bright and spacious with neutral carpets and double glazed windows. The open plan dining area and kitchen benefits from patio doors, laminate flooring and traditional fitted kitchen including electric hob and oven. From the kitchen there is a small porch which would be suitable to house extra appliances. The porch leads out onto the car port and into the rear garden.
On the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and a small single. The master bedroom to the front of the property has built in wardrobes and neutrally carpeted flooring. Neutral decor throughout all bedrooms. Also situated on the first floor is the house bathroom which has a white suite with shower over bath, wc and basin.
The rear large garden has a beautifully paved patio area and lawn which overlooks a field at the end of the plot.
Gas central heating, double glazing.
This property is marketed by LentinSmith Letting & Property Management (LentinSmith) at £695 per month. Rightmove has calculated the price per week for comparison purposes only.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
Letting fees information
Fees may apply
LentinSmith is a member of The Deposit Protection Service (dps)
The Deposit Protection Service
Redress : Property Ombudsman D8873
LentinSmith is part of CM Protect Limited Client Money Protection Scheme Membership Number CMP005757
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit of a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
* A holding deposit of no more than one weeks´ rent;
* Interest for late payment of rent equating to 3% above The Bank of England Base Rate;
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
* Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.