A newly furnished studio apartment in the heart of Victoria.
The apartment has a large, bright bedroom and living room area with a fully kitted kitchen and modern bathroom. The apartment comes with free wifi and is set up for a Sky subscription.
On the 7th floor, the flat can be accessed via lifts, which also leads to the underground parking. The property is surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants and is within walking distance. It is a 5 minute walk to St James`s Park tube station (District line) and to Victoria tube and train station (Victoria line & Gatwick Express).
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week`s rent; and/or
- Deposit: Deposit: Capped at 5 weeks rent where the annual rent is under £50,000 and 6 weeks rent where the annual rent is £50,000 or higher. (AST)
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Fuji London Property is a member of safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of prs (Property Redress Scheme), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent`s website or by contacting the agent directly.