Property Reference: 697315.
This house is found on Crawford Avenue off Smithdown Rd which is surrounded by similar student properties. The area provides students with everything they could want on their doorstep.
- 699 and 86 bus routes (Plus the 86 now runs all night long, so you don't have to fork out for a taxi on nights out)
- Asda / Aldi (Everyone's favourite)
- Brookhouse Pub (The Brookie quiz on a Monday night is a must!)
- The Tavern Co (Officially voted as the best meal to start your day, their full English breakfasts are legendary)
- TriBeCa (Fancy Pizza?)
- Loaded Burger (The hangover cure)
- Lifestyles Gym and Swimming Pool (Chores!)
This property benefits from a recently refurbished modern kitchen which comes with all built in appliances, white goods as well a dining table and chairs. To the front of the house there is a large living room that comes with leather sofas, full laminate flooring and modern furniture. The 4 bedrooms are all a good size and come with a double bed, fitted wardrobe, bedside table and chest of drawers as standard. We also give tenants a choice of colours and furniture arrangement throughout the property. The bathroom has a classic white suite with electric power shower, floor to ceiling tiling and safety flooring. The external space attached to the property is set behind a small walled forecourt to the front elevation and the rear yard is hard standing, ideal for bike storage, bbq's and socialising.
- Double glazing including front and rear door with multi point locking system
- Burglar Alarm with motion sensor to all ground floor entrance and exits
- Worcester Bosch Boiler and programmer
- Heat and Smoke Detectors
- Energy saving lights and light bulbs
- Fire Doors
- Carbon Monoxide alarms
- On street parking- no permit required
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,733.33 per month (£400.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £800.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 08 January, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Students only.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 697315
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay.
Property Reference six hundred and ninety-seven thousand three hundred and fifteen