Property Reference: 697376.South Kensington Elegant Townhouse For Rent Alexander Place, South Kensington, SW7Rent £2,200 per weeK
- 3/4 Bedroom(s)
- 3.5 Bathroom(s)
This elegant Grade II Listed Period Townhouse boasts a 1,868 sqft of well-appointed accommodation and is situated in the heart of South Kensington between Brompton Cross and Knightsbridge, and offers spacious and bright accommodation arranged over four floors.
Featuring a beautiful main reception on the raised ground floor, the property consists of a second reception overlooking the private garden, mezzanine level reception with French doors leading to the secluded walled patio.
The lower ground floor is ideal for family dining and casual entertaining with a large kitchen and separate dining area, with French doors leading up steps to the private patio garden.
The master bedroom features built-in wardrobes, sash windows and a large en-suite with bathroom and walk-in shower.
Ascending upwards to two further bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, a second family bathroom and loft-style shower room - perfect for guests or house staff.
The truly lovely house benefits from close proximity to the shopping, dining, cultural and entertainment attractions of South Kensington, Knightsbridge, Chelsea and Kensington.Nearby stations
- South Kensington Station (0.2 miles)
- Gloucester Road Station (0.6 miles)
- Knightsbridge Station (0.6 miles)
- Sloane Square Station (0.6 miles)
Summary & Exclusions:
- Marlborough Primary School (0.3 miles)
- Lycee Francais Charles de Gaulle (0.3 miles)
- Knightsbridge School (0.3 miles)
- Oratory Roman Catholic Primary School (0.3 miles)
- Queen's Gate School (0.4 miles)
- Westminster Tutors (0.4 miles)
- Sussex House School (0.4 miles)
- Institute of Cancer Research (0.4 miles)
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School (0.4 miles)
- Saint Thomas More Language College (0.4 miles)
- Rent Amount: £9,533.33 per month (£2,200.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £9,533.33
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 08 January, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students only.
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: F If calling, please quote reference: 697376 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference six hundred and ninety-seven thousand three hundred and seventy-six