Situated just outside the centre of Sowerby Bridge in the popular and convenient district of Friendly, is this stone built two double bedroomed character terraced cottage (back to back) which has been tastefully refurbished to a very high standard. The property is immaculate and well presented, providing deceptively spacious living accommodation across 4 floors and briefly comprises of the following:-
- main entrance into lounge with character feature chimney breast and beams
- access to lower ground floor and first floor
Lower ground floor
- a modern and newly installed fitted kitchen containing a generous range of wall and base units
- modern and newly installed family bathroom with over shower facilities
- double bedroom
- spacious dormer bedroom (double)
- gas central heating throughout
- double glazed UPVC windows and door
- generous amount of natural light, especially in the bedrooms
- Council Tax Band A.
The market town of Sowerby Bridge is easily accessible and provides excellent local amenities, including shops, a park, post office, doctors surgery, church, pubs and restaurants which are all just a short walk away. There is also a mainline train station which provides excellent trans-Pennine rail links and the M62 motorway network is also easily accessible.
Please note: Pets will be considered but this may result in a higher rent being charged.