* zero deposit guarantee option available * Modern & spacious semi-detached house with 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, off-road parking & enclosed rear garden. Close to Wickford High Street and mainline station.
Modern & spacious recently-built semit-detached house, situated along a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after Brock Meadow development in Wickford, providing easy access to the local amenities of the High Street - as well as Wickford mainline station.
This wonderful and high specification property is in great condition throughout and comrpsies; modern fully-fitted eat-in kitchen with appliances, spacious reception room with large understair storage cupboard, master bedroom with built-in storage and en-suite bathroom, further double bedroom and family bathroom.
Further benefits include mulitple off-road parking spaces and a laid to lawn enclosed rear garden with patio area. Offered unfurnished and available immediately.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.