Property Reference: 753753.
A spacious and beautiful 4-bedroom family home (3 double, 1 single bedroom) is available immediately.
Boasting 1043 sqft (96.9sqm) in internal space, plus a garden (62.9 sqft) and extra storage room in the loft.Details of the property
Distance from transport
- 3 Double Rooms
- 1 Single Room
- Large Living Area, opening up to a large garden
- Bathroom Suite
- Loft for Storage
- Garden with Shed and space to park bicycles
- Parking outside the house
Distance from Amenities
- 8 min walk to Canada Water Tube (Jubilee and Overground Lines).
- 10 min walk to Rotherhithe Tube (Overground)
- 15 min walk to Surrey Quays Station (Overground)
- 20 min walk to the Thames Clipper Pier
- 6 min walk from Decathalon and the Surrey Quays shopping centre.
- The house has modern wooden flooring, central heating throughout and a kitchen with all the modern conveniences: Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer.
Notice: I'm afraid the house can only be let to a single household (a couple or a family).Summary & Exclusions:
- The property is situated on a quiet street behind Stave Hill and the Ecological Park.
- Rent Amount: £2,200.00 per month (£507.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,200.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 16 April, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C If calling, please quote reference: 753753 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference seven hundred and fifty-three thousand seven hundred and fifty-three