Virtual viewing available.
A 3 bedroom end of terrace character property
A well-presented three bedroom character property, set over three floors, located in a sought after Oxford location. This attractive property has been extensively updated throughout by the current owner is offered for sale in an excellent condition. The property boasts an extensive kitchen/ dining room, which has been thoroughly updated by the current owner and is the heart of the property and the addition of a downstairs cloak room. This leads to the low maintenance rear garden. Upstairs the property boasts three double bedrooms, with an en suite to the master, in addition to an attractive family bathroom. Parking is on-street. Early viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Living Room 25' 1" max narrowing to x 10' 1" ( 7.65m max narrowing to x 3.07m )
Kitchen 31' 9" max narrowing to x 8' 11" ( 9.68m max narrowing to x 2.72m )
Cloakroom 6' 9" narrowing to x 2' 3" ( 2.06m narrowing to x 0.69m )
WC and basin
Bedroom 1 13' 9" max narrowing to x 10' 9" ( 4.19m max narrowing to x 3.28m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 En-Suite 5' 1" narrowing to x 4' 11" ( 1.55m narrowing to x 1.50m )
Shower cubicle and WC
Bedroom 3 17' max narrowing to x 10' ( 5.18m max narrowing to x 3.05m )
Window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom2 13' 9" max x 13' 8" ( 4.19m max x 4.17m )
Bath with a shower over, WC and basin.
An attractive low maintenance rear garden
A low maintenance attractive front garden
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.