Offered to the market with no chain. An opportunity to purchase this three bedroom semi-detached house. Ideal for first time buyers and families, close to local amenities and great transport links.
Internally the property consists of; entrance hall, lounge, dining room with patio doors looking out to the rear garden, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally to the front there is ample off road parking and side access to the rear garden. The rear garden consists of patio and lawn and access to a detached garage. The garden is not overlooked from the rear due to a large green area. In terms of location the property is ideally situated to be within walking distance of Little Sutton village and its abundance of amenities and transport links; it is also only a short drive from the likes of Cheshire Oaks outlet village and 3 Junctions off the M53 motorway, offering easy access across the North West and North Wales. In summary the property is neutrally decorated and ready to go! Viewing is advised.
A double glazed door to the front aspect, a double glazed window to the side aspect, a radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 3" max x 12' 9" ( 4.04m max x 3.89m )
A double glazed window, a gas fire place, a radiator, telephone connection point and laminate floor.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.67m )
A double glazed patio door, a radiator and laminate floor.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.31m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units and complementary work surfaces. A sink and drainer unit and splash back tiling. An electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for a washing machine, a fridge freezer, central heating boiler and tiled floor. Double glazed window to the rear and side aspect, a UPVC door to the rear garden.
Stairs from the hallway, a double glazed window and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 12' 6" ( 3.07m x 3.81m )
A double glazed window to the front aspect, a radiator, television connection point and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' ( 3.30m x 3.05m )
A double glazed window to the rear aspect, a radiator and laminate floor.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" max x 9' 9" max ( 1.93m max x 2.97m max )
A double glazed window to the front aspect, a radiator, overstairs bulkhead and fitted carpet.
A bath with mixer taps and a shower. A wash hand basin, WC and tiling. A double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Gate access to the rear garden and garage, off road parking and part laid to lawn.
Patio area, laid to lawn and access to the garage.
Garage 17' 9" x 8' 10" ( 5.41m x 2.69m )
Up and over doors, power and light connection.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.