A Beautifully presented mid-terrace property that has been finished to a very high specification. The Property is situated within walking distance to Winsford Town Centre and would be an Excellent oppurtunity for a first time buyer or Investment.
A Beautifully presented mid-terrace property that has been extremely well maintained and updated throughout to a very high specification. The property is situated within walking distance to Winsford Town Centre and would be an excellent first time buyer home or investment. The property briefly comprises; Porch, Open Plan Lounge/Dining room, Galley style kitchen, Two good sized Bedrooms and the Master has a Brand new En-suite, There is a Family bathroom on the ground floor and a fabulous sized rear garden with decking which wraps around the property and includes a patio area and a generous lawned area plus the garden is South facing. A viewing is highly recommended.
With Double glazed front door
Lounge/ Dining Room 25' 7" x 11' 8" ( 7.80m x 3.56m )
Open plan lounge /dining room which is impressive, nicely decorated throughout. Laminate flooring and dual aspect double glazed windows. Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 5' 8" ( 4.93m x 1.73m )
A Stylish galley style kitchen with ample wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, Built in appliances which includes an electric oven and hob with extractor hood. There is space for washing machine, dryer and fridge freezer The walls and floor are fully tiled.
Family Bathroom with Cubicle shower, low level wc, vanity unit wash basin. Fully tiled with Extractor fan and heater. Double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.43m )
With Laminate flooring and double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Radiator. Door leading to new ensuite with full bath which includes low level wc and wash hand basin.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 8' 3" ( 4.29m x 2.51m )
Second double bedroom with laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window.
The rear garden which is an excellent size and incorporates decking which wraps around the property and leading onto a large lawned area ideal for taking the sun as its south facing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.