Virtual viewing available.
This absolutely stunning 2/3 Bedroomed End of Terrace House situated on a generous sized corner plot, offering off street parking.
This absolutely stunning 2/3 Bedroomed End of Terrace House situated on a generous sized corner plot, offering off street parking. This home has undergone major refurbishment with no expense spared and ultra modern fixtures and fittings throughout. This would make an ideal first time buyer home, which is ready to move into without further expense.
Accessed via UPVC double glazed door, staircase to First Floor, understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 10' 6" x 12' 7" ( 3.20m x 3.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, feature fireplace housing log burner, radiator, open with:-
Dining Room 16' 7" x 7' 2" ( 5.05m x 2.18m )
UPVC double glazed French doors leading to Rear Garden, recess for American style fridge/freezer, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 5' 2" ( 4.09m x 1.57m )
Fitted with an extensive modern range of wall and base units with complimenting working surfaces, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, recess for microwave, recess spotlighting to ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10' x 10' 9" ( 3.05m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' 10" ( 2.95m x 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Formally Bedroom 3
UPVC double glazed window to front, staircase to:-
Huge Velux window offering lots of natural light, storage to eaves.
Refitted with a beautiful 3 piece suite comprising of bath with shower over, vanity style wash hand basin incorporating low level low flush WC, ultra modern vertical style radiator, recess spotlighting to ceiling.
Pebbled for ease of maintenance, giving access to useful outbuilding, driveway for off street parking, access to:-
Pebbled for ease of maintenance.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.