Virtual viewing available.
*** Corner House *** Semi Detached *** Three Bedrooms *** Through Lounge *** Family Bathroom *** Off Road Parking *** Rear Garden ***
For sale by Modern Method of Auction: Starting Bid Price £210,000.00 plus Reservation Fee. Situated on the corner of Sandwell Road and Uplands Road this corner property offers lots of potential for further development (subject to relevant planning permissions). The property comprises of through lounge and kitchen to the ground floor and three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Viewing is highly recomended. This property is for sale by
The Great North Property Auction powered by iamsold.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Driveway to front.
Understairs cupboard, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and laminate flooring.
Double glazed bay window to front and UPVC door to rear. Two ceiling light and two wall light points. Central heating radiator and gas fire place.
A range of fitted wall and base units with surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with tiling to splash prone areas. Gas cooker point and space for washing machine. Two double glazed windows to rear, two ceiling light points and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Doors to:
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobe.
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobe.
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bath, w.c and wash hand basin with tiling to splash prone areas. Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and airing cupboard.
Situated on a corner plot with gardens to side and rear. Being mainly laid to lawn with fencing to boundaries and gates to front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.