This modern mid town house sits at the head of the cul-de-sac in this sought after location and is being offered for sale with no onward chain. The decor is neutral throughout and the property features generous lounge, two double bedrooms, enclosed rear garden and allocated parking.
This modern mid town house is being offered for sale with no onward chain and is ready to move straight in to. In brief the living accommodation comprises entrance hallway, guest cloakroom, kitchen and lounge/dining room. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is a neat forecourt to the front of the property and a low maintenance garden to the rear. There is allocated parking for one vehicle.
Entrance door to front, laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to the first floor and doors leading to;
Fitted with low level wc, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 3" ( 4.24m x 3.73m )
UPVC patio door to rear, laminate flooring, feature fireplace with marble hearth and gas fire point, useful storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 3" max x 7' 7" max ( 2.82m max x 2.31m max )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, useful appliance space, wall mounted boiler, tiling to walls, spotlights to ceiling and UPVC window to front.
First Floor Landing
Useful attic access, radiator and doors leading to;
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.38m )
UPVC window to rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
UPVC window to front, useful over stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiling to walls, extractor fan and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a neat shingle forecourt with planting enclosed by wrought iron railings and three steps lead to the entrance door. The rear garden is fairly low maintenance and features paved patio seating area. Steps lead to the raised area which is laid to lawn and has shrub borders. There garden is enclosed by timber fencing and there is a gate which provides access to the parking area.
Watnall is a highly sought after suburb which offers excellent links to Nottingham City Centre. There is a wide range of shops and amenities in nearby Kimberley. The nearest tram stop and train station are in Hucknall and there is swift access by car to the A610 and M1 Motorway.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.