exceptional five bedroom detached family home in the ever popular village of strensall With Kitchen/Diner with ceramic floor tiling and granite worktops, Two Reception Rooms, One family bathroom, Two ensuites, Master Bedroom with walk in Dressing Room.
Offered with no onward chain.
exceptional five bedroom detached family home in the ever popular village of strensall With Kitchen/Diner with ceramic floor tiling and granite worktops, Two Reception Rooms, One family bathroom, Two ensuites, Master Bedroom with walk in Dressing Room, Galleried landing and Double Garage.
Exceptionally presented family home, standing proud at the front of Fossview.
The village amenities include a village hall, playground, local supermarket and a number of public houses with easy accessible to rural walks along the River Fossand Strensall common. With easy access to York's outer ring road, you have good access to the A64 and in close proximity of Monks Cross Shopping Park, Vanguard and Clifton Moor. Within walking distance there is a regular bus service to and from York City Centre. The property is in a good catchment area for local primary and secondary schools.
The property benefits from beautiful decor and large walled garden, UPVC double glazed windows throughout, central heating system and solar panels.
WC, Vanity unit, Radiator
Lounge 18' 6" x 15' 4" ( 5.64m x 4.67m )
Door leading from the Hall way, French doors leading to a paved patio area to the rear of the property. Door leading to kitchen. Radiator. TV point.
Dining Kitchen 23' 2" x 12' 1" ( 7.06m x 3.68m )
Beautifully presented Dining Kitchen with breakfast bar and French doors leading to the rear garden. Shaker style Wall and base units with granite worktops, plinth lighting, two windows overlooking the rear garden, Double oven, cooker hood, Six ring gas hob with tiled splashback, Dishwasher, wine fridge, Large storage cupboard and door leading toUtility room.
Utility Room 8' 6" x 5' 6" ( 2.59m x 1.68m )
With wall and base units, sink, plumbing for washing machine and door leading to rear garden.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 9' 9" ( 4.14m x 2.97m )
Two Windows overlooking the front aspect of the property. Radiator
Study 9' 6" x 14' 6" ( 2.90m x 4.42m )
With two windows overlooking the front aspect of the property. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.48m )
With two double glazed windows, Radiator.
Dressing Room 10' x 4' 9" to wardrobes ( 3.05m x 1.45m to wardrobes )
With window and full wall of wardrobes. Radiator.
Door leading from Dressing room and master bedroom, Offering his and her's sinks, WC, Bath with mixer taps, walk in shower. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
Two double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden of the property, built in wardrobes, door to ensuite. Radiator.
Shower cubicle, WC, sink and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 4' 3" ( 2.74m x 1.30m )
Two double glazed windows, overlooking the front of the property. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.04m x 2.77m )
Two double glazed windows and radiator.
Bedroom Five 8' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window, Radiator.
Beautifully presented bathroom with white suite comprising of Bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, WC, vanity unit and radiator.
Garage 17' x 16' 9" ( 5.18m x 5.11m )
Double garage with power and electric doors.
With patio area across the whole of the rear of the property, large lawn and raised beds. Shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.