Beautiful traditional three bed semi-detached. This stunning property boasts natural light and high ceilings. Situated within walking distance to the high street and Newton-Le-Willows train station. This home has two reception rooms and a great sized kitchen. Well maintained garden.
Access into this gorgeous home is via a welcoming hallway, leading to a generous lounge, a stylish kitchen/diner and a lovely family room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a delightful, well kept garden. Mature trees give the garden privacy. There is a side entrance to the garage. To the front of the property there is long driveway and front garden.
Summary of accomodation
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge3.64m x 3.64m
• Dining Room3.64m x 3.64m
• Kitchen5.32m x 2.42m
• Master Bedroom3.64m x 3.53m
• Bedroom Two3.64m x 3.53m
• Bedroom Three2.67m x 2.08m
• Bathroom2.42m x 2.10m
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 67Mb (Via BT)
Newton-le-Willows is a market town in historically part of Lancashire, it is midway between Liverpool and Manchester and also borders Warrington. Home to a range of family pubs and bustling high street. Newton le Willows is ideally located for a range of great amenities. There are also highly regarded schools in the area, making it a prime location for families.
• Newton le Willows High Street 5 min walk
• Warrington Town Centre6 miles
• Manchester Airport23 miles via M6 & M56
• Manchester City Centre22 miles via M60
• Liverpool City Centre20 miles via M62
• Chester City Centre40 miles via M56
(Distances quoted are approximate)