superb double-fronted, period property in a village location, with three double bedrooms, separate reception rooms and a glorious south-westerly garden. All beautifully presented and very appealing. No chain.
June it might be, but April Cottage is a glorious historic character property located within the heart of Bow Brickhill village. With access to woodland walks just a few metres from the property, and lovely views across surrounding chimney pots and green fields from the back bedroom windows this property is a perfect country retreat. Dating back to the 18th century, this lovely cottage has been beautifully decorated and boasts many character features including wooden beams, exposed brick and an attractive inglenook fireplace. The character of the property is complemented by modern facilities, including a well-equipped kitchen and en-suite facility to the master bedroom. An attractive south-westerly facing landscaped garden complements the house and provides ideal outside entertaining space.
Bow Brickhill is a very pretty little village which sits between Milton Keynes and Woburn Sands. Benefitting from its own local railway line which connects to Bletchley and Bedford, linking the London mainline Euston or St Pancras stations, Local amenities can be found in neighbouring Woburn Sands or indeed central Milton Keynes.
Composite door with glass panel. Coir matting.
Sitting Room 18' x 13' 8" max ( 5.49m x 4.17m max )
Double glazed window to front. Double glazed French doors to rear. Wall lights. Two radiators. TV point. Exposed brick fireplace and hearth with inset log burner. Concealed storage cupboards and display shelf. Under stairs storage cupboard. Stairs rising to first floor.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 9' ( 3.91m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front. Wall lights. Double panel radiator. Exposed beams. Door to sitting room.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' ( 3.48m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a range of units at base and eye-level. Double glazed window to rear. Composite door with glass insert to garden. 1.5 bowl asterite sink with drainer. Work surfaces. Tiling to splash areas. Bosch electric oven. Bosch electric hob. Cooker point. Stainless steel chimney style cooker hood. Plumbing for dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Concealed unit lighting. Exposed beams. Quarry tiling to floor.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' ( 3.86m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear. Double panel radiator. Wall lights. Sloping ceiling. Door to en suite.
Obscure window to front. Shower cubicle. Vanity unit with counter top wash hand basin, storage cupboard and mixer tap. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Radiator. Recessed light. Fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 9' 2" plus door recess ( 3.76m x 2.79m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Exposed beams. Cupboard housing Ideal combination boiler and storage shelving.
Heated towel rail. Panel bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Fully tiled. Tiled flooring. Recessed lighting.
South westerly facing. Landscaped. Gravelled borders. Picket fencing to rear boundary. Mature bedding plants, shrubs and small trees. Lawned area. Seating area. Garden shed. Built in barbecue. Concealed wood store. Lawned area. Block paving. Outside water tap. Power socket. Gated side entrance to passageway.
Brick outbuilding with pitched and tiled roof, and power and plumbing for washing machine.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.