Situated in this sought after location is this beautifully presented double bedroom cottage. With Royston town centre, the heath and railway station a short walk away the property benefits from a cinema room, lovely fitted kitchen and large landscaped garden to the rear.
A beautifully presented two double bedroom terraced cottage situated in this sought after location within a short walk of Royston town centre, Heath and railway station. In addition there is a lovely fitted kitchen, cinema room and of particular note a large landscaped garden to the rear. Viewing highly recommended.
Door leading to:
Lounge: 12' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.07m )
Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and mantel over, under stairs storage, recessed display shelving, Victorian style radiator, oak finished flooring, double glazed sash window to front, opens into kitchen.
Cinema Room: 10' x 8' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.59m )
Fully tanked basement room with radiator surround, sunken ceiling lights.
Kitchen: 12' x 8' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.49m )
Fitted kitchen comprising high quality built-in dishwasher, oven and hob, single bowl sink with mixer taps and solid wood work surfaces, range of base and wall units, floor tiling, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, Victorian style radiator, ceramic tiled floor, door leading to stairs to cinema room. Open to rear hall.
Radiator, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed door to rear. Door to bathroom.
Ground Floor Bathroom:
Cupboard housing gas combination boiler and fitted with a shower cubicle, low flush w.c, and wash hand basin, modern radiator, wall mounted and base storage cupboards, double glazed window to rear
Stairs from kitchen to first floor landing with loft hatch to fully boarded loft.
Radiator, double glazed sash window to front with decorative window box, feature fireplace with a wooden mantel.
Radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Large split-level rear garden with paved patio leading down to a large landscaped cottage garden. Additional patio space for dining, lawn area with flower borders, wide variety of established shrubs and trees, further area with gate for side access, secluded seating area to one corner of the garden, large wooden shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.