This large three bedroom semi-detached home occupies an enormous corner plot and is offered to the market in fantastic order throughout. Highlights include a large landscaped rear garden with an impressive decking area, a huge driveway for multiple vehicles and a modern refitted kitchen/dining room.
Reached via main front door. Window to front aspect. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 17'10 x 11'11 (5.43m x 3.63m)
Picture window to rear aspect and door giving access to rear garden. Radiator. Television point.
Kitchen/dining room 17'11 x 9'10 (5.46m x 2.99m) L Shaped
Kitchen area - A range of units to base and wall with contrasting work surfaces. Electric oven and electric induction style hob with chimney style cooker hood over, One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Boiler for central heating. Inset spotlights. Storage cupboards. Window to front and side aspects. Door to side.
Dining area - Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
First floor landing
Window to front aspect. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom one 11'10 x 10'4 (3.60m x 3.14m)
Window overlooking rear garden. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom two 10'8 x 9'4 (3.25m x 2.84m)
Window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom three 8'8 x 7'10 max (2.64m x 2.38m)
Window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Suite comprising P shaped bath with shower over, vanity mounted wash hand basin and concealed cistern low level WC. Towel rail style radiator. Two windows to side aspect. Complementary ceramic tiling.
front garden & off road parking
To the front of the property is a large gravelled driveway providing off road parking. The remaining garden is laid to lawn with shrubs and pathway to front door. Gated access to rear garden.
A sunny aspect rear garden enclosed by fencing and laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, directly to the rear of the house is a decked patio with water feature and raised border. Gated access to front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.