A great opportunity to acquire this four bedroom georgian style townhouse (in need of some updating) and being offered with no upward chain situated within this popular residential location, within a stone's throw of Hoddesdon Town and Barclay Park. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Situated within this highly regarded position and within easy access of Hoddesdon Town Centre is this four bedroom Georgian style townhouse. The property is in need of some updating and being offered with no upward chain and boasts excellent features to include a balcony, driveway and rear access. Taylors Avenue is a popular residential location which benefits from being within walking distance of the town centre, good schools for all age groups, excellent transport links and not forgetting the picturesque barclay park. We highly recommend an internal viewing soon to avoid disappointment!
Main front door leading to:
Stairs to first floor, radiator, doors to kitchen/dining room, door to downstairs cloakroom.
Comprising a low level flush WC, sink unit, radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room
Dining Area 12' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.41m )
With window and door leading to the rear garden, radiator and power points. Coving to ceiling. Understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen Area 10' 6" x 5' 6" ( 3.20m x 1.68m )
With mulitpane window to rear elevation, a range of wall cupboards, work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Space for cooker, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, small breakfast bar.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading to second floor. Radiator, storage cupboard housing storage cupboard. Doors to bedroom 1 and lounge.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.84m )
With window to front elevation, door to balcony, radiator, power points, coving to ceiling, electric with surround.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" max x 10' max ( 3.61m max x 3.05m max )
With two double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator and built in wardrobes to one wall. Door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising a fully tiled double shower cubicle, low level flush WC, sink unit.
Second Floor Landing
With loft access, boiler cupboard housing Valiant boiler and immersion. Door to:
Bedroom 2 13' 11" max x 10' 3" max ( 4.24m max x 3.12m max )
With two double glazed windows to rear elevation, built in wardrobes with cupboards over. Radiator and power points.
Bedroom 3 6' 8" max x 11' 11" max ( 2.03m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, power points and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 11' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points and radiator.
Comprising a paneled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, partly tiled walls and skylight window.
south west facing rear garden with a paved area, lawned area and flower borders. Further patio to rear with garden shed and rear gate providing access to rear.
Front garden providing a driveway, lawned area leading to an integral garage with double doors, light and power connected.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.