as good as new! Recently redecorated and recarpeted throughout this three bedroom townhouse is spread over three floors and has a great master bedroom with ensuite. Offered with no chain the property also benefits from a garage and great transport links to the city and nearby qmc hospital.
as good as new! Recently redecorated and recarpeted in a contemporary colourway throughout this three bedroom townhouse is spread over three floors and has a great master bedroom with ensuite. Offered with no chain the property also benefits from a garage and great transport links to the city and nearby hospital.
Double glazed entrance door provides access, stairs to the first floor, radiator, doors to;
Ground Floor Wc
Double glazed window to the front, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Kitchen Diner 14' 2" Max x 11' 4" ( 4.32m Max x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted with a range of oak effect wall, base and drawer units with rolled edge worksurface over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashback. Integrated stainless steel electric oven with gas hob and extractor over. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and stack fridge freezer, space for dining table, radiator, door to;
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 1" max ( 4.39m x 3.38m max )
Double glazed french doors to the rear, radiator, TV aerial point, fire point, door to under stairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 14' 6" max x 9' 11" mx ( 4.42m max x 3.02m mx )
Two double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 9' ( 3.23m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising of low level flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath, tiling to the walls, radiator, extractor.
Double glazed window to the front, stairs to the second floor master suite.
Bedroom One 18' 9" Max x 14' 7" Max ( 5.71m Max x 4.45m Max )
Two Double glazed dormer windows to the front, radiator, TV aerial point, built in sliding door wardrobes, door to;
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, low level flush WC, pedestal wash basin, corner shower cubicle, extractor fan, door to eaves storage.
To the front of the property is a small lawned garden area. To the rear of the property is a paved patio and lawn area, enclosed by fencing with acees via a pathway tothe garage which has up and over door, door to the rear, and parking to the front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.