** studio flat ** currently being redecorated & kitchen refitted ** open plan living ** fantastic investment opportunity ** The property is in close proximity of local amenities, two train stations, local bus routes and transport links to the M27 and M3.
Fox and Sons are pleased to present this fantastic studio flat situated in the popular location of Sholing. The property is in close proximity of all local amenities, Sholing train station, local bus routes and transport links to the M27 and M3.
The property boasts a large reception room, kitchen and bathroom.
The building is entered via the communal front door.
Lounge/diner 12' 11" plus built in wardrobes x 10' 3" ( 3.94m plus built in wardrobes x 3.12m )
The main room features a double glazed window to the rear, an electric heater, built-in wardrobes and grey laminate wood flooring. There is a front door opening onto the side of the property.
The kitchen is currently being refitted and benefits from matching wall and base level cupboards with work surfaces over and splashback tiling, an electric oven with electric hob, and plumbing for a washing machine. The room also features tiled flooring, a skimmed ceiling and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bathroom 7' 10" x 5' 1" ( 2.39m x 1.55m )
The main bathroom features a panelled bath with mixer taps and a shower attachment overhead, a low level W.C., a wash hand basin, an extractor fan, part tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
There is a large residents car park to the front of the property
There are communal gardens to the outside of the property for private use for residents. These garden spaces are set well back from the main road.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.