Tucked away in a secluded location is this well presented, extended family home. The accomodation is spacious and includes a large refitted kitchen / breakfast room opening up to the rear extension which opens up to the garden. There is an en suite to the master, garage and gated driveway parking.
In the sought after location of Lansdowne Park, and tucked away in a secluded position, this well presented family home has been extended and offers great family living.
The spacious home offers living room, refitted kitchen / breakfast room with utility room off, and open plan to the rear extension. The master bedroom boasts an en suite, and there are three further good size bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a detached garage with gated driveway parking in front, and a low maintenance rear garden which offers a good degree of privacy. An internal viewing is highly recommended!
Welcoming you into this beautiful family home you are greeted by the entrance hall with doors and oak flooring leading to each of the rooms, stairs to the first floor and a storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.34m x 3.56m )
The large lounge comprises of a tv and telephone point, wall lighting, two radiators, gas fireplace and windows. A bay window overlooks the front of the property whilst there is also a window on the side.
Refitted Kitchen/ Diner 23' 6" x 9' 8" ( 7.16m x 2.95m )
In the modern refitted Wren kitchen there are both wall and base units with work surfaces over as well as plumbing for a dishwasher and an integral fridge/freezer. The window over the sink overlooks the garden and the lightness of the room is followed through with the open plan second living area.
The convenient utility room has base units which include a stainless steel sink and drainer, recently fitted brand new boiler, space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. A side door allows access out of the property and to the driveway.
Second Living Area 14' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.30m )
The spacious second reception room offers a radiator and views of the garden through the rear windows as well as the french doors into the garden.
The landing includes a smoke alarm, access to all the bedrooms, family bathroom and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 3" max x 11' 10" ( 4.34m max x 3.61m )
With a window to the front the first bedroom is light with a radiator and three built in wardrobes.
The master ensuite includes a shower, w/c, wash hand basin and a radiator with a side facing window.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' max ( 3.07m x 2.74m max )
Bedroom two has a window to the rear and two built in wardrobe with a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.36m )
With a radiator and rear window bedroom three is the perfect space for a double bed.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" max x 7' 11" ( 2.62m max x 2.41m )
Bedroom four has a window to the front of the property alongside a radiator.
The family bathroom comprises of a w/c, wash hand basin, bath with a shower over, extractor fan, radiator and rear window.
To access the front door you follow the path which has lawn either side with flower and shrub borders.
The low maintenance gravelled rear garden has plenty of privacy where you can be beside the feature ponds and shrub borders.
The garage can be accessed via both an up and over door or the personal door from to the garden.
The gated driveway has plenty of parking for several cars to the front of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.