This character property is located in an elevated position on the edge of Corsley, taking in far reaching views and currently laid out as two, two bedroom apartments with light spacious rooms providing an excellent investment opportunity or could be easily converted back into a great family home.
Originally before conversion, this detached character four bedroom house was a spacious and characterful family home which is located in the beautiful village of Corsley surrounded by outstandingly beautiful countryside only a few miles from the foot of Cley Hill. The house provides flexible accommodation and is currently divided into two apartments, both in need of renovation providing the potential for either investment purposes or converting back to a substantial family home.
Currently, each apartment comprises an entrance hall, large kitchen/diner, living room, two double bedrooms and a bathroom with the first floor apartment being accessed via a set of external steps. Converting this property back into one home would provide accommodation comprising three reception rooms, a kitchen, two bathrooms and four bedrooms. Outside, the front garden is gate enclosed with a path leading to the front door with lawns either side, whilst the rear garden is extensive mainly laid to lawn enjoying far reaching countryside views which are also viable from the property. There is also ample parking available with a double garage available and off street parking.
Corsley has always been a popular location being commuting distance of Frome, Bath & Bristol where there are main line connections to London (Paddington) whilst situated in a charming village community surrounded by beautiful countryside within the Longleat Estate and having the historic Cley Hill nearby.
Living Room 11' 11" x 17' 7" ( 3.63m x 5.36m )
Kitchen Dining Room 10' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.30m x 3.56m )
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 12' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.91m )
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 16' 4" ( 2.51m x 4.98m )
Accessed via external staircase to the rear of the property:
Living Room 9' 8" x 12' 8" ( 2.95m x 3.86m )
Kitchen Dining Room 11' 3" x 11' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.58m )
Bedroom One 7' 8" x 16' 4" ( 2.34m x 4.98m )
Bedroom Two 7' 1" x 12' 8" ( 2.16m x 3.86m )
The front garden is gate, wall and hedge enclosed with path leading to the front door.
The property enjoys a large rear garden that is full of established and mature planting. The garden provides a high level of privacy with the benefit of a sunny aspect and is mostly laid to lawn with stunning views over the neighbouring countryside.
Double Garage & Parking
A double garage that is positioned to the side of the propertty with two up and over doors and having off road parking to the front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.