Guide Price £160,000-£170,000. A stunning rare find three bedroom detached family home with no onward chain, south-west facing gardens, conservatory and master bedroom with ensuite. Situated in a cul-de-sac location.
A front facing exterior door that provides access directly into the entrance hall. The hall has laminate flooring and access to the lounge and downstairs WC.
Fitted with a low level WC, a wash hand basin, a central heating radiator, laminate flooring and an extractor fan.
Lounge 16' 3" x 10' 10" max ( 4.95m x 3.30m max )
There is a front facing uPVC double glazed bay fronted window, tv point, coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring throughout and a central heating radiator. Access to the lobby.
Has stairs that rise to the first floor, a storage cupboard and access into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 13' 6" x 6' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.03m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. The kitchen has a four ring gas hob, an electric oven and grill with cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine, splashback tiling and a central heating radiator.
There is a rear facing uPVC double glazed window looking onto the conservatory. The kitchen provides open access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 2" x 13' 3" ( 3.71m x 4.04m )
With a uPVC surround, rear and side facing double glazed windows providing an abundance of natural light. There is a rear set of patio doors and a central heating radiator. This room is ideal for entertaining.
First Floor Landing
Has a storage cupboard which houses the hot water cylinder, a central heating radiator and access to bedroom one, two, three and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.95m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator. There is access to the ensuite.
Fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. There is a side facing opaque double glazed window, a central heating radiator, tiled flooring and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 6' 9" ( 3.51m max x 2.06m )
With a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 8' 5" ( 2.18m x 2.57m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with wash hand basin, a low level WC and a shower cubicle. There is a central heating radiator, tiled flooring and a side facing obscure double glazed window.
Garage 17' x 9' 9" ( 5.18m x 2.97m )
With an up and over door, power and lights and a rear facing door providing access to the garden.
To the front of the property is a tarmac drive with pebble borders and a pathway to the front door.
To the rear of the property is a lovely south west facing lawned and patio garden with mature shrubs and plants to the borders and a shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.