In a popular location tucked away in a secluded position, this well presented family home is a must see!
The property boasts living room, kitchen / diner opening into the conservatory, three bedrooms and refitted bathroom. It further benefits from garage & driveway parking.
In a secluded position in a popular area, this detached family home offers spacious accommodation on a corner plot.
The property briefly comprises living room with bay window overlooking the front garden, and kitchen / diner with patio doors into the conservatory which overlooks the rear garden. If further boasts three good size bedrooms, refitted bathroom. Garage & driveway parking. Offered for sale with no onwards chain an internal viewing is highly recommended!
The entrance porch greets you at the front of the property, there are windows to both the front and side whilst the front door leads into the hallway.
As you walk into the entrance hall you step onto laminate flooring and can choose to access the ground floor rooms or use the stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 16' 11" max x 11' 2" max ( 5.16m max x 3.40m max )
The relaxing lounge has a wide double glazed bay window overlooking the front of the property meaning the light can flood into the room, alongside the electric fireplace point, two radiators, a tv point and telephone point.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 6" x 9' 6" ( 4.42m x 2.90m )
The laminate floored fitted kitchen comprises of an electric oven and hob, a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integral fridge/freezer, wall and base rolled edge counter units, and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. You can find the three year old central heating boiler in the kitchen and under the stairs there is a cupboard for storage. Patio doors lead into the conservatory whilst there is also a double glazed window to the rear.
Conservatory 13' 9" x 8' 6" ( 4.19m x 2.59m )
The bright upvc constructed conservatory has large double glazed newly fitted windows to the back and side of the room with french doors leading to the garden.
The landing has access to the loft, all bedrooms, storage cupboard and family bathroom. There is a smoke alarm on the ceiling.
Bedroom One 13' x 7' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.39m )
Bedroom one has room for a double bed with a tv point, radiator and window overlooking the rear garden.
The second bedroom includes a window to the front, radiator and tv point.
The third bedroom includes space for a single bed accompanied by a radiator and window overlooking the garden.
The refitted tiled bathroom comprises of a wash hand basin, w/c, bath with mixer taps and shower over, as well as a chrome towel rail and obscured window at the front.
The front garden is enclosed by a picket fence with a gated path to the front door, alongside a lawn with a selection of flowers.
In the rear garden there is plenty of space surrounded by wooden fencing, trees and shrub borders. From the conservatory there is laid patio with a gravel area to the side and the rest of the garden laid lawn.
The garage is situated in a row of three, close to the property.
The driveway has parking for two cars in front of the garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.