A three bedroom mid-terrace property with generous garden situated close to York City Centre, offered with no onward chain.
Attention First Time Buyers!
This opportunity is not to be missed, with this three bedrooms mid-terrace property situated close to York City Centre.
The property is offered with no onward chain and comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom.
To the outside is a driveway to the front and a generous lawn and patio garden to the rear.
Call now to book a viewing!
Door to front access into entrance hall with carpet.
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.65m x 3.61m into recess )
Spacious lounge with laminate flooring, french doors onto the rear garden, understairs cupboard, TV point and radiator.
Kitchen 18' 7" x 7' ( 5.66m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen with work surfaces, wall/base units, sink, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, Ideal combi boiler, space for dining table and door onto the rear garden.
Stairs to first floor with carpet, radiator and access to loft.
Bedroom One 11' 2" into recess x 9' 6" ( 3.40m into recess x 2.90m )
Double bedroom to rear aspect with carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.57m )
Second double bedroom to rear aspect with carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.08m )
Third bedroom to front aspect with carpet and radiator.
Tiled bathroom with laminate flooring, shower over bath, W.C., hand basin, towel radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Driveway to the front of the property. To the rear is a superb-sized lawn garden with patio area, lean to, outbuilding for storage and fence surrounding.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.