New to the market fantastic spacious modern three bedroom semi detached property in a quiet cul de sac location in popular Hall Green, now available for viewings.
**no chain** This beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached property is ideal for first time buyers or investors. The property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac location, making it perfect for that relaxing lifestyle. The property in brief comprises; hallway, modern open plan downstairs, three very good size bedrooms and modern family bathroom. The property also benefits from central heating, double glazing, front driveway and tiered rear garden.
Tarmac driveway with block paved edging providing off road parking and steps leading up to double glazed door with matching side window into:
Laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 9' 9" x 25' 8" ( 2.97m x 7.82m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear elevations, double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 9' ( 2.46m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a sink with drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and spotlights to ceiling.
Double glazed window to side elevation, storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 13' 2" ( 3.12m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, TV aerial point, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 11' 9" ( 3.10m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, TV aerial point, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Double glazed window to front elevation, bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, WC and fully tiled.
Private South West facing rear garden with slabbed patio, steps leading up to lawn and fence to boundaries.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.