A beautiful four bedroom property with no upwards chain available in the heart of Shirley. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac a short distance from the vibrant Shirley high street with great access to restaurants, bars, supermarkets and public transport.
A beautiful four bedroom property with no upwards chain available in the heart of Shirley. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac a short distance from the vibrant Shirley high street with great access to restaurants, bars, supermarkets and public transport. This property is a great price for a four bedroom family home with plenty of living space, well maintained family garden and off road parking. The property also has a garage in a separate block which can be really useful.
Tarmac driveway providing off road parking and pathway with lawn to each side leading to the front door.
Double glazed French doors and with matching side window to front elevation, further double glazed window to side elevation, tiled floor and spotlights to ceiling.
Solid oak door to front elevation, large storage cupboard containing gas boiler, solid oak flooring and staircase, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Lounge 22' 2" x 9' 10" ( 6.76m x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear elevation, shutter blinds, double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, two central heating radiators, telephone point, TV point, usb charging plugs and two ceiling light points.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 12' 3" ( 2.87m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a stainless steel one bowl sink with drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, heated chrome towel rail, ceiling light and door to garden.
Oak staircase from hallway, spotlights to ceiling and access into partially boarded loft with light point
Bedroom One 8' 10" x 12' 2" ( 2.69m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, two built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, shutter blinds and spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 3.20m Max x 3.02m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator, shutter blinds, usb plug sockets and spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator, and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Four 10' 9" x 6' 2" ( 3.28m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, and spotlights to ceiling.
Double glazed opaque windows to rear elevation, heated chrome towel rail, bath with mixer taps, shower, vanity sink, W.C, tiled walls, amtico flooring, mirror with bluetooth, shaver point and toothbrush charger.
Decking area, gated side entrance to front of property, outside tap, lawn and shrubs and plants to borders.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.