Pinto Property are extremely proud to present to the sales market six large semi-detached three bedroom homes, located just off the peaceful Rectory Lane, Thurnscoe.
These homes will suit all types of buyers due to their high standard of finish and internal space on offer.
The development of only six semi-detached homes is currently being constructed by the well-respected Blackstone Developments, with the show home being ready for viewing shortly and the remaining semi-detached houses due for completion by late summer.
Situated within close proximity of a range of amenities in the surrounding areas including local shops and schools, and its associated facilities. Providing commuter links to several commercial centres across Yorkshire and convenient access to the M1 Motorway Network and A1.
The properties offer 1,117 square feet of internal accommodation, which is much larger than most comparable two storey semi-detached homes available locally. Each property enjoys a large lounge with patio doors leading to the landscaped rear gardens, the properties have good sized kitchen/diners to the front with fully integrated kitchen appliances, a ground floor W/C. To the first floor, there is a master bedroom with en-suite, Two Bedrooms, plus a family bathroom which benefits from a bath with shower over.
Externally: Each property benefits from having two private car parking spaces to the front and there are grey riven pathways leading from the front to rear of each property, fully enclosed rear landscaped gardens, with laid to lawn and rear patio area.
In addition, all properties benefit from gas central heating with energy efficient combination boilers, full UPVC anthracite grey double glazing, including facia and soffits, alarm systems as standard and an architect's building guarantee.
The properties are available for reservation now, offering early purchasers kitchen style and tiling choices. The developers are also affiliated with Help to Buy and therefore, 5% deposit mortgages are available.
* internal photo's taken from past developments *
* details below subject to change *
Lounge 18'6 x 12'10
Kitchen / Diner 17'11 x 11'3
Master Bedroom 13'11 x 10'10
Bedroom 2 12'3 x 10'10
Bedroom 3 10'2 x 7'5
Family Bathroom 7'5 x 6'6
En-suite 7'5 x 4'4
* Comprehensive range of wall & base units
* Glass splashbacks
* Chrome sockets & Spot ceiling lights
* Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
* Flat panelled radiator
* usb plug sockets
* Integrated stainless steel electric oven, four ring ceramic hob and extractor.
* Chrome spot down lighting to bathroom and en-suite
* Bathroom & En-suite with contemporary furniture and sanitary ware.
* Beautiful part tiling to bathroom and en-suite in modern grey tiles
* Shower over bath in family bathroom
* Modern fitted shower tray and glass surround to en-suite.
* White painted internal walls
* Satinwood painted internal woodwork and doors
* Plastered ceiling painted white.
* Central TV point on lounge wall
* Multiple television points & Telephone points
* Built in cat6 Ethernet cabling
* Multiple double sockets in all rooms
* usb sockets in all rooms
* Double & Single sockets with BT ports
* Karndean, Carpeted and cushioned flooring
* Constructed in brick
* Anthactite grey UPVC double glazed with complementing facia and soffits
* Composite entrance doors & Rear patio doors from lounge
* Alarm system with wiring for CCTV cameras
* External power point front & rear
* External taps front & rear
* Grey Riven paving pathways and rear patios
* Block paved private parking spaces for two cars to the front
* Landscaped rear gardens
* Timber fenced rear boundaries
* Grade A gas condensing combination boiler with long warranty
* Contemporary towel radiators to bathroom and en-suite
* Flat panelled radiators in ground floor rooms
* Thermostat and thermostatic radiator valves in all rooms
* Digital thermostat and programmer to wall
* Architects building guarantee
We have prepared these property particulars as a general guide to a broad description of the property. They are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. We have not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floorplans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. The copyright of all details, photographs and floorplans remain exclusive to Pinto Property.
Pinto Property offer a Free Valuation service. If you are thinking of selling your property please contact us on to arrange a mutually convenient appointment time. We offer competitive fees with eye catching advertising and promote on numerous property websites including Zoopla, Primelocation, Onthemarket.
Offer Procedure & Money Laundering Regulations
To satisfy elements of the 1991 Estate Agents Act and in order that we comply with contractual obligations to the vendor to whom we have a duty of care, we must verify that a prospective purchaser is in a suitable position to proceed. Having first been informed that an offer has been made, the vendor will be informed of the results of the subsequent verification before considering your offer further. We will therefore ask you to make an early appointment at our Barnsley Office, to review your circumstances before we are in a position to recommend your offer to the vendor or expect the vendor to make any form of decision.
Money Laundering Regulations
Estate Agents have been expected to comply with Money Laundering Regulations imposed by the Government, to verify the identity of all clients, both buyers and sellers alike. We would therefore ask that you assist us in complying with the regulations by providing identification when making an offer. We are obliged to have sight of original documentation, and will make certified copies. We will inform you at the time of making an appointment which documents might be suitable.