Fox & Sons welcome to the market this three bedroom family home located in a popular ashington village location. This property boasting spacious living accommodation throughout, an internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this three bedroom end of terrace family home located in Beautiful Village of ashington, this property also benefits from excellent road links to brighton, london victoria & worthing. An early inspection can't come more highly recommend to truly appreciate the scale of this home..
Entrance Porch 8' 7" x 4' 9" ( 2.62m x 1.45m )
Double glazed door to side. Double glazed window.
Single glazed door to front. Telephone point.
Lounge 12' 8" max x 24' 4" ( 3.86m max x 7.42m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Rear aspect double glazed patio doors. Radiator. Telephone point. TV aerial point.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 7' 9" ( 4.60m x 2.36m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units with work surfaces over. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Electric cooker point, oven and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer.
Conservatory 7' 1" x 5' 6" ( 2.16m x 1.68m )
Double glazed windows. Radiator. Door to conservatory.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window. Access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted cupboard housing boiler. Radiator. TV aerial point.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.77m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Radiator. TV aerial point.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.01m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Built in cupboard. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fully enclosed shower cubicle. Wash hand basin with vanity unit under. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Low level WC suite. Storage cupboard. Fully tiled.
Patio area and path leading to shed. Decked area. Outside water tap. Garden shed (9'6 x 5'6) with power.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.