Viewings are compulsory of this three/ four bedroom stone built unique detached character property, positioned on a large plot with beautiful mature gardens sweeping around the property. Secluded from the road and tucked behind thick hedging, retaining privacy for the occupant. Agent recommendation.
Offered for sale is this unique three/ four bedroom, detached stone built character property located in the popular village of Creswell, positioned on the entrance to Bank Close. The property is secluded from the road tucked behind thick hedging, concealing the beautiful mature garden and retaining privacy for the occupant. The property is within walking distance of the local train station which is the main Robin Hood line to Nottingham. In brief the property comprises of large open plan entrance hall, spacious lounge with a log burner, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, rear hallway, study/bedroom four all to the ground floor. To the first floor is a large landing, three double bedrooms and a beautiful character style four piece family bathroom. To the exterior is off street parking to the side, leading to the garage and to the rear is a gorgeous garden with a wealth of mature shrubs, plants and trees along with a shed and large lawn area. Private courtyard with water feature is an ideal sun trap. This is a stunning property internally and externally, viewings are most recommended.
The Cuttings, Elmton Road
Entrance door, tiled flooring, built in storage cupboard, galleried stair case rising to the first floor accommodation, radiator with cover
Lounge 19' 11" x 11' 10" ( 6.07m x 3.61m )
Front facing double glazed window, double glazed patio doors leading onto the rear courtyard and garden, radiator, television point, coving to ceiling, log burner inset to the chimney breast with brick built surround
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
Featuring access to the entrance hall, lounge and rear hallway, rear facing double glazed window, radiator
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over, incorporating a sink unit, integrated double oven, four ring gas hob over, space for a fridge freezer, front and side facing double glazed windows
Study 10' x 7' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.31m )
Side facing double glazed window, radiator
Utlity Room/ Wc
Fitted with a range of low level units and worktop space over incorporating a butler sink, plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, side facing obscure double glazed window, radiator
Door leading into the garage, double glazed door leading onto the rear courtyard and garden
Spacious landing with front facing double glazed window
Bedroom One 19' 10" x 11' 10" ( 6.05m x 3.61m )
Large master bedroom with front and rear facing double glazed windows, radiator
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.02m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator
Family Bathroom 12' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.23m )
Large four piece traditional suite comprising of a roll top bath with claw legged feet with mixer taps over, walk in shower enclosure with shower, wash hand basin, wc, Travertine fitted tiled flooring, rear facing obscure double glazed window, ornate Roman radiator, access to the loft space
To the front is a lovely pathway through the archway across the large lawn area to the front door along with thick hedging surrounding retaining privacy for the owners.
To the rear is a large cobblestone paved courtyard and a stunning, spacious garden incorporating established trees with a large lawn area and shed
Garage 18' 2" x 10' 7" ( 5.54m x 3.23m )
Large garage space, power and light connected, door leading into the property, up and over main access doors
Side elevation offers off road parking for multiple vehicles, providing access to the garage
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.