Oulsnam proudly introduce A rare opportunity to acquire this three bedroom semi-detached home built by william davis "The Dove" design & detached garage! Approximately 3 years old & occupying an enviable plot within this private drive of the modern Copcut development, boasting a generous lounge, open plan kitchen & dining room, wc, en-suite & family bathroom, enclosed garden & driveway, offered with no onward chain! An early inspection highly advised to avoid missing out on this superb home! E P Rating B
**vendor yet to approve full details**call to arrange to view**
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops, a Farmers Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peters fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This popular Copcut development provides easy access into the Town Centre, local amenities, Train Station and is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office on Victoria Square, at the roundabout take the first exit onto St Andrews Road, at the traffic lights turn right onto Worcester Road, at the roundabout take the first exit to continue on the Worcester Road, at the next roundabout take the third exit onto Roman Way/A38 then at the next roundabout take the first exit onto the entrance to the Copcut Rise development, then take the first exit onto Centenary and then take the left hand turn into Bruton Avenue and proceed until reaching the sign for the Private Driveway to Prescott Drive on your Right and the property is located on the right hand side indicated by the agents for sale board
The beautiful modern home known as "The Dove" design was built by William Davis in 2017 and is a rare find boasting a detached garage and occupying a delightful plot enjoying open aspect views to the front and situated within this Private Drive in the established part of the Copcut Rise development, not to mention having easy access to open countryside, whilst also being convenient for the facilities of the Town centre and local amenities.
* Approached over a paved pathway with Porch entrance into the hallway with stairs to first floor accommodation and doors into the wc, lounge and open plan family kitchen and dining room
* Generous lounge with open aspect views to the front elevation
* Open plan family kitchen and dining room with integrated appliances to include oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, space for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and French doors provide access onto the rear garden
* To the first floor the landing has a useful storage cupboard with hanging space and a further cupboard houses the hot water tank
* There are two double bedrooms with bedroom one having a built in double wardrobe and en-suite shower room
* The third bedroom is also a good size and the contemporary style family bathroom comprises a panel bath, low level dual flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin
* Outside the rear garden can be accessed from the side gate and doors from the kitchen, an initial paved pathway leads to the door into the garage with the remainder of the garden laid to lawn, bordered by flowers and shrub and is enclosed by wooden panel fencing
* There is ample parking in front of the garage and to the side of the property
Services All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the kitchen.
Tenure the agent understands the property is Freehold.
School Name Address Type
Droitwich Spa High School Briar Mill, Droitwich, WR9 0AA High
Witton Middle School Old Coach Road, Droitwich, WR9 8BD Middle
Chawson Community First School Wych Road, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 8BW Primary