This superb, modern terraced home is positioned in a cul-de-sac and offers much-improved living space that is presented to a high standard throughout. It would be ideal for first-time or investment buyers. With close proximity to Cambridge north train station and Science park.
Double glazed UPVC entrance door leading into-
Lounge/Diner - 6.07 x 3.70
With stairs leading to the first floor and storage space under, double glazed UPVC window to front aspect, radiator to rear.
Kitchen - 3.53 x 2.73
With a range of matching wall and base units with complimentary worksurfaces over, S/S sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, four ring gas hob with extractor hood above, integrated oven and dishwasher, wall mounted modern combination boiler, double glazed UPVC window to rear aspect and double glazed UPVC door leading out into rear garden.
First floor -
With access to loft space and doors through to all rooms-
Bedroom one - 3.67 x 2.98
With double glazed UPVC window to front aspect and radiator under, large fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom two- 3.85 x 2.95
With double glazed UPVC window to rear aspect and radiator under, fitted sliding wardrobes with glass mirrors.
A three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower head above, low level WC and wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and borders, patio area to the front, wooden rear gate leading out into parking area, allocated garage with an up and over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.