A special home! A well-proportioned home that is wonderful both inside & out, Tucked away in the centre of Heswall Lower village in a small cul-de-sac, the area is highly sought after and within walking distance to shops and local amenities.
Home Sweet Home! Offered with no onward chain this delightful home benefits from the entrance hall leading to downstairs cloakroom, spacious lounge and dining area, leading to snug, and fitted kitchen. The conservatory has French doors leading to the wonderful enclosed rear garden.
The first floor benefits from two good size bedrooms, and family bathroom. Externally, parking needs have been catered for with off road parking, and detached garage. Well-manicured gardens to the front and rear. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate this superb home tucked away in a cul-de-sac in the lower village.
Double glazed window to side, w.c, wash hand basin,
Lounge & Dining Area 11' 9" max x 25' 1" including dining area ( 3.58m max x 7.65m including dining area )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, gas fire and a radiator.
Snug 9' 7" x 9' 11" ( 2.92m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed patio doors and a radiator.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 9' 11" ( 2.34m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, splashback tiling with complementary work surfaces. Electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood above, built in microwave, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer and central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and door leading to the rear garden.
Conservatory 10' 11" x 7' ( 3.33m x 2.13m )
UPVC construction with double glazed French doors, lights and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 10' 3" ( 4.75m x 3.12m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bath with over head shower, wash hand basin and WC. Tiled, extractor fan, airing cupboard and double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect.
To front there is a garden laid to lawn, and mature shrubs and borders, and to the rear is a paved garden with mature shrubs and planting.
Garage 17' 11" x 9' 3" ( 5.46m x 2.82m )
Remote up and over door and power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.