extended accommodation within this attractive modern build. With a generous lounge and beautiful orangery giving plenty of reception space. Three double bedrooms, ensuite facilities and dressing area to master. Garage & parking and a generous garden. A real must view home!
Fantastic extended end of terrace property located to a modern development in Harworth. The house is beautifully presented and has accommodation arranged over three floors. Having a generous lounge and a spacious orangery along with kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor. There are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor along with a master suite including dressing area and ensuite facilities to the second floor. Externally there is a garage and driveway to the front and a spacious garden with patio area to the rear. The property is absolutely ready to move into and must be viewed to be appreciated to be appreciated. Harworth provides a range of local amenities including various shops and supermarkets, schools, healthcare and leisure facilities. Commuters will find excellent access to the A1/M18 motorway networks along with both Retford and Doncaster Train Stations.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Accessed via a front facing door, this entrance hall houses the stairs leading to the first floor, has a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted with a low flush wc, basin and central heating radiator. Front facing obscured window,
Lounge 12' 10" x 14' 8" ( 3.91m x 4.47m )
Generous lounge with bi-fold doors leading into the orangery making the room naturally light and bright. With an electric fire inset to a granite effect heart and back with wooden surround. Having coving to ceiling, TV aerial and central heating radiator.
Orangery 11' 4" x 13' 9" ( 3.45m x 4.19m )
This spacious orangery is a fantastic addition to this family home. Having side facing bi-fold doors leading out to the patio area of the garden - ideal for entertaining! With a contemporary central heating radiator, laminate flooring and two rear facing windows over looking the garden.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan overhead. With an integral dishwasher, plumbing for a washing machine and integral fridge freezer. Spotlights to ceiling, central heating radiator and tiled flooring. Front facing window.
First Floor Accommodation
The first floor landing has a cupboard housing the water tank, central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" + Recess x 12' 10" ( 2.95m + Recess x 3.91m )
Double bedroom with two rear facing windows and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.91m max x 2.36m max )
Double bedroom with two front facing windows and a central heating radiator.
The family bathroom is fitted with a bath and mains fed shower overhead, basin and low flush wc. Having spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled flooring. Side facing obscured window.
Second Floor Accommodation
Master Bedroom 21' 1" max x 12' 11" ( 6.43m max x 3.94m )
Double bedroom that is naturally well lit from the front and rear facing Velux style windows. There is a wardrobe and dressing area along with two central heating radiators, TV aerial and loft access.
Fitted with a mains fed shower within a corner cubicle, basin and low flush wc. With some hand storage to the eaves space, central heating radiator, splash back tiling and a rear facing Velux style window.
To the front of the property there is a decorative open plan garden along with a garage and driveway providing ample off street parking. With gated access to the side of the property leading into the rear garden. With a lawn and raised beds fitted with various plants and shrubs along with a generous Indian slate patio area. The property is fenced and enclosed with outside lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.