If there is a great example of a beautifully cared for home look no further! This semi-detached 3 bedroom home is beautifully presented and the occupant has paid particular attention to ensure the property is kept up to date. Therefore allowing the future occupant to move in with piece of mind.
Located within the popular and maturing village of Taverham we are pleased to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house which was constructed within the last 30 years and is offered for sale in fantastic condition and is lovingly cared for. Since the vendors occupancy 6 years ago the property has benefitted from the addition of a conservatory, replacement gas fired central heating boiler and the bath was removed to install a shower. It is also tastefully decorated and would offer a straight move in feel. Taverham is approximately 5 miles North West of Norwich city centre and boasts a variety of shops both at the village itself and the nearby Taverham Nursery Centre which offers a large selection of garden, craft, jewellery and furniture shops. In addition the village benefits from infant, junior and high schools, one of which is within walking distance, a village hall, library, recreational park plus take aways and pubs which makes Taverham a popular location for a variety of residents. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall leading to sitting room, kitchen and conservatory. This is complemented to the first floor by 3 bedrooms, of which 2 are doubles and wet room. Externally, there are well tended landscaped gardens to the front and rear and a 19ft garage as well as a driveway providing off-road parking. A full and early internal inspection is highly recommended.
UPVC double glazed door to front aspect, radiator, stairs rising to first floor.
Sitting Room 17' 6" into bay x 10' 5" max ( 5.33m into bay x 3.17m max )
UPVC bay window to front aspect, radiator, television and phone point, electric fireplace.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 9' 2" plus door recess ( 4.17m x 2.79m plus door recess )
A range of wall and floor fitted units with work surfaces over, decorative tiled splashbacks, cooker hood, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric hob and built in double oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, under stairs cupboard and UPVC double glazed door opening to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 8" plus door recess x 8' 4" plus door recess ( 3.56m plus door recess x 2.54m plus door recess )
Of UPVC construction, radiator and double glazed door opening to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space and storage cupboard
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 9' 4" ( 4.22m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.07m x 1.96m )
UPVC double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 3" x 7' 2" ( 2.21m x 2.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to front and radiator.
Suite comprising walk in shower, partial tiled walls, wc, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property there is a shingle garden with path leading to front entrance door, decorative sleepers, outside tap, driveway providing off-road parking and this is complemented by the rear garden which comprises of a patio to slab, shrub and plant beds, enclosed by panelled fencing.
Garage 19' 2" x 8' 11" max ( 5.84m x 2.72m max )
Power, light, electric roller door, pitched roof, timber personal door and timber framed single glazed window to side aspect.
Upon entering the village of Taverham proceed along the Fakenham Road and head towards the edge of the village. Just before leaving the village take the last left hand turn into Beech Avenue. Proceed along passing Taverham high school and take the next turning left which is Maple drive. Follow the road round where the property can be found on the right hand side identified by our William H Brown for sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.