Ideal first time buy! Modern 3 bedroom end terrace with allocated parking space. Properties like this are selling fast. Therefore an early internal inspection is highly recommended.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom end terraced home which is ideal for first time buyers. It has benefited from a number of improvements including a refurbished kitchen, modern fitted bathroom which has been enlarged, replacement gas fired central heating boiler as well as composite front door and double glazed patio doors within the last couple of years. The property is situated within the area of Old Catton, which is a popular residential area due its proximity to Norwich and its amenities include a primary and nursery school, medical practice, veterinary and dental surgery and local transport links. Internally, the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room and kitchen/diner. This is complimented to the first floor by 3 bedrooms, bathroom and well-tended enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed composite external entrance front door, stairs rising to first floor, 2 storage cupboards.
Suite comprising wash hand basin, wc, UPVC double glazed window to front and radiator.
Sitting Room 13' 10" x 10' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.17m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 19' 8" x 9' 3" ( 5.99m x 2.82m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator, cooker hood, decorative tiled splash backs, UPVC double glazed window to front and external patio doors opening to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, storage cupboard, radiator and storage cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" to side of wardrobe x 9' 7" ( 4.17m to side of wardrobe x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator and tv point.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 8' 1" ( 4.14m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 7" into door recess x 5' 7" max ( 4.14m into door recess x 1.70m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with shower screen, fully tiled walls, wc, heated towel rail, waterfall style shower, inset ceiling spotlights, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit, UPVC double glazed window to front.
There is a step up to the front entrance door. The rear garden in complimented by a lawned garden, patio to slabs, outside tap, enclosed by brick walling and panelled fencing as well as gated access.
This property is subject to a management charge for the upkeep of the communal grounds within this development and parking areas. The current statement which is between the 1st of April 2020 to the 31st March 2021 is £226.68 and subject to annual review. The details can be obtained from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
From Hellesdon turn left onto fifers Lane past Norwich International Airport and proceed on. At the first set of traffic lights continue on taking the third right hand turn onto Blickling Road where you will see the first parking area on the left hand side with an allocated parking space to the property. Proceed on foot, where you will see sign post labelled for number 13 and will be identifies outside by our William H Brown for sale board
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.