***detached home in cringleford*** A detached residence located on the highly regarded newmarket road offering inviting accommodation complemented with large rear garden and ample driveway parking.
This detached residence located on the highly regarded Newmarket Road offers versatile accommodation with scope for improvement and extension.
The property offers accommodation comprising entrance hall, dining room, living room, kitchen, conservatory, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom and additional wc. The property features wood burning stove in the living room, conservatory with views into the sizeable garden, three bedrooms that offer space for a family.
Externally there is ample driveway parking to the front whilst to the rear the patio and lawned garden offers space for a family to grow and use the outside space as per their needs. With good sized lawn area and workshop / shed for storage this garden which is non overlooked will give you more than neighbouring properties found on the new Roundhouse park development.
Glazed door to front aspect, laminate flooring, under stairs cupboard, storage space for fridge freezer, telephone point, radiator, doors to dining room, living room, kitchen, stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 10' 2" max plus bay x 11' 10" ( 3.10m max plus bay x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, laminate flooring, picture rail, radiator.
Living Room 12' 1" max into alcove x 11' 10" ( 3.68m max into alcove x 3.61m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear aspect, fireplace with cast iron wood burner, laminate flooring, picture rail, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 10' 8" ( 2.67m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash back, electric oven, gas hob, overhead cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge, pantry area with double glazed window to front aspect and gas fired central heating boiler, vinyl flooring, door to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 22' ( 3.38m x 6.71m )
uPVC coated aluminium framed conservatory with poly carbonate roof, double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, sliding patio doors to garden.
stairs leading from entrance hall to first floor, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, doors to all bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc.
Bedroom One 12' 1" max into alcove x 12' 3" ( 3.68m max into alcove x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" max x 10' 9" ( 3.12m max x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 9" x 10' 7" ( 1.75m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprising bath with mains shower over and glass shower screen, pedestal sink, low level wc, bidet, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprising low level wc.
Externally the property is approached via a driveway providing parking to the front whilst to the rear there is a patio and lawned garden offering space for a family to grow and use the outside space as per their needs. There is also the advantage of a workshop / shed for storage.
From the William H Brown Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along the Unthank Road taking a left hand turning at the traffic lights onto Mile End Road. At the roundabout take a right hand turning onto Newmarket Road and follow the road out of Norwich past Eaton until you reach the next roundabout. As the property is located on the return of Newmarket road you will need to take your second exit at the roundabout heading towards Roundhouse park and then at the following roundabout take your third exit which will bring you back upon your self when you will then need to take a left hand turn into the slip road which is then Newmarket Road. The property will then be located on your left hand Side identified by a William H Brown For Sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.