Coming to the market is this two bedroom detached bungalow situated close to the town centre and offers spacious accommodation, off road parking and a fully enclosed rear garden. The property has been well maintained whilst having the ability to put your own mark on and is available today.
The market town of Watton has a range of amenities including a supermarket, chemist, infant, junior and secondary schools. There is a weekly market with lots to offer. For golf enthusiasts, Richmond Park Golf Club has an 18-hole course, driving range and practice green. Furthermore, there is a sports centre which offers a fitness suite, all weather courts, badminton, squash and snooker facilities. Watton is surrounded by beautiful Norfolk countryside and woodlands including Thetford Forest and Wayland Wood. The nearest train station is 8.5 miles away at Harling Road with a regular service to Norwich, 34 minutes, and the journey to Cambridge taking about 54 minutes.
With double glazed door to side aspect, airing cupboard and radiator.
With double glazed window to side aspect, fully tiled, shower cubicle, W.C. Wash hand basin, spot lights, heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 10' 11" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.33m max x 3.17m max )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Lounge 10' 11" x 20' 5" to bay window ( 3.33m x 6.22m to bay window )
With double glazed bay window to front aspect with feature fireplace with decorative surround and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 11' 7" ( 2.69m x 3.53m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces with inset sink/ drainer, free standing electric oven with ceramic hob, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher. With double glazed door to the conservatory with window and door from the lounge and radiator.
Of brick and UPVC construction and fitted with blinds with a door to the rear garden.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
With dual aspect double glazed windows, built-in wardrobes, spot lights, radiator.
The front of the property features ample off road parking in front of the detached garage with a low level brick wall enclosing lawn with mature shrubs.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and laid to lawn with decorative borders of plants and shrubs and door to the garage.
With up and over door and is supplied with power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.