In our opinion presented to the market in immaculate condition through-out ** Credit to the current owners ** Stunning kitchen/breakfast bar/ dining room ** Entrance hall ** Lounge ** Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes ** All three bedrooms are a generous size ** Re-fitted bathroom ** Must view!
In our opinion presented to the market in immaculate condition through-out ** Credit to the current owners ** Stunning kitchen/breakfast bar/ dining room ** Entrance hall ** Lounge ** Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes ** All three bedrooms are a generous size ** Re-fitted bathroom ** Attractive rear garden which is approximately west facing ** Front garden ** Bridgemary location ** Homes like this are going quick at the moment, therefore an internal inspection is essential!
Composite front door, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.71m )
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast/ Dining Area 21' 2" max x 10' 6" max ( 6.45m max x 3.20m max )
Upvc double glazed window and french doors to rear aspect, radiator, matching range of eye and base level units with worksurface upstand, electric oven with hob and hood over, integrated fridge/freezer/washing machine and tumble dryer, wine cooler, breakfast bar with seating for two, space for table and chairs.
Access to loft void, airing cupboard enclosing vaillant combi boiler.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" to wardrobe x 9' 11" ( 3.84m to wardrobe x 3.02m )
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, two fitted double wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.78m x 2.77m )
Two upvc double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.15m max x 3.10m max )
Two upvc double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, cupboard over stairwell.
Obscure upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with shower attachment, wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
Enclosed by fencing, laid to lawn area, pathway to front door.
Patio extends to laid to lawn area, enclosed to perimeters, pedestrian side access, outside tap and power, approximately west facing garden, vehicular rear access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.