Virtual viewing available.
This well presented 4 bedroom traditional terrace property benefits from modern fittings and boasts character throughout. Briefly comprising of porch, hallway, large living room, kitchen/ diner, utility room, shower room, landing, 4 bedrooms and family bathroom, generous sized rear garden.
4 bedrooms - bathroom & shower room - large living room - kitchen/ diner - utility room. This well presented 4 bedroom traditional terrace property benefits from modern fittings and boasts character throughout. Briefly comprising of porch, hallway, large living room, kitchen/ diner, utility room, shower room, landing, 4 bedrooms and family bathroom, generous sized rear garden and on street parking. Close to local amenities, link roads, public transport, schools and parks. *online viewing available upon request* Please call to arrange your appointment.
Enter via UPVC door, original terrocotta tiled flooring, wooden and partly glazed door into Hallway;-
Wood effect laminate flooring, power points, radiator, glazed window to Living Room aspect, stairs to first floor, doors into Living Room and Kitchen/ Diner;-
Living Room 25' 7" x 10' 1" into alcove ( 7.80m x 3.07m into alcove )
Originally two reception rooms, now open plan. T.V. Point, power points, two radiators, feature fire place with granite hearth, dado rail, solid oak wood flooring, double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' into alcove x 11' 5" ( 4.88m into alcove x 3.48m )
Matching wall and base units with complimentary work tops, splash back tiled areas, inset sink, drainer and mixer tap, inset electric hob and oven, waterproof and durable lvt tile effect flooring, power points, radiator, plently of room for dining table and chairs, double glazed window to side aspect, opening to Utility Room;-
Utility Room 7' 1" x 6' ( 2.16m x 1.83m )
Continuation of waterproof and durable lvt tile effect flooring, wall units with complimentary work top, splash back tiled areas, power points, space for white goods, double glazed window and UPVC door to rear garden, door into Shower Room;-
Continuation of waterproof and durable lvt tile effect flooring, W.C., inset hand basin with fitted storage, shower cubicle with splash back tiled areas, concealed wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, power points, radiator, loft hatch with pull down ladder, doors into the 4 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom;-
Bedroom One 17' 8" into alcove x 11' 1" ( 5.38m into alcove x 3.38m )
T.V. Point, power points, two radiators, fitted carpet, chimney breast and alcoves, fitted wardrobe to alcove, fitted shelving to alcove, two double glazed windows to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" into alcove x 9' 11" ( 3.43m into alcove x 3.02m )
Chimney breast and alcoves, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 7' 6" plus door recess ( 3.45m x 2.29m plus door recess )
Fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" into alcove x 8' 6" ( 3.20m into alcove x 2.59m )
Fitted carpet, power points, double glazed window to side aspect.
W.C., wash hand basin with inset fitted storage, bath with over head shower, splash back tiled areas, tiled flooring, opaque double glazed window to side aspect.
To the front, low level brick wall, small court yard, on street parking.
To the rear, patio areas, astro turf laid, decked path, decorative slate chippings, complimentary flower beds, brick built storage shed, enclosed with original stone wall, brick wall and fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.