Virtual viewing available.
Larger than average rear garden - driveway to front. Briefly comprising of hallway, living/ dining room, kitchen, landing, 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom, large rear garden and driveway to front. Close to local amenities, public transport, schools and parks.
2 double bedrooms - larger than average rear garden - driveway to front. This beautifully presented 2 bedroom semi-detached house benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Briefly comprising of hallway, living/ dining room, kitchen, landing, 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom, large rear garden and driveway to front. Close to local amenities, public transport, schools and parks. Ideal for first time buyers and investors! *online viewing available upon request* Please call to arrange your appointment.
Enter via UPVC part opaque glazed door, parquet flooring, deep storage cupboard under stairs, seperate storage cupboard, power points, radiator, skimmed walls, stairs to first floor, doors into Living Room and Kitchen;-
Living/ Dining Room 12' 10" x 10' 9" into alcove ( 3.91m x 3.28m into alcove )
Continuation of parquet floor, chimney breast and alcoves, T.V. Point, power points, radiator, skimmed walls and ceiling, double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 6' 10" ( 4.45m x 2.08m )
Base units with complimentary work tops (plenty of space for wall units if required), gas hob and oven with stainless steel spash back panel, inset sink, drainer and mixer tap, power points, tiled floor, space for fridge/ freezer, space for washing machine, skimmed walls, UPVC and glazed door to rear garden;-
Carpeted stairs and landing, radiator, loft hatch, double glazed window to front aspect, skimmed walls and ceiling, doors into Bedrooms and Family Bathroom;-
Bedroom One 11' 1" into alcove x 9' 9" into alcove ( 3.38m into alcove x 2.97m into alcove )
Chimney breast and alcoves, power points, radiator, fitted carpet, dual aspect double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, skimmed walls and ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 6' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.08m )
Fitted carpet, power points, radiator, skimmed walls and ceiling, double glazed window to front aspect.
W.C., inset wash hand basin with fitted base storage, bath with shower attachment, splash back glass screen, splash back tiled areas, grey wood effect laminate flooring, skimmed walls and ceiling, double glazed opaque window to rear aspect.
To the front, driveway to front, side access to rear garden, low level fence, decorative pebbled area.
To the rear, must view to appraciate size! Larger than average, patio areas, laid to lawn areas, complimentary flower beds, decorative pebbled areas, brick built store room, outside tap, side access to front, enclosed with brick wall and fence.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.