Virtual viewing available.
Online viewing available upon request - Three bedroom link detached property. Entrance porch, cloakroom, lounge open to dining area. Garage conversion providing second reception room. Fitted kitchen/breakfast room. Utility area. Three bedrooms and bathroom. Off road parking. Private rear garden.
online viewing available upon request - Three bedroom link detached property. Entrance porch, cloakroom, lounge open to dining area. Garage conversion providing second reception room. Fitted kitchen open to breakfast area. Utility area. Three bedrooms and bathroom. Off road parking. Private rear garden. Viewing advised.
Via front door to entrance porch. Laminate flooring. Door to cloakroom and door to lounge.
Opaque window to front. Radiator. Laminate flooring. W.C and wash hand basin.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 7" to stairs ( 4.39m x 3.84m to stairs )
Double glazed window to front. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor accommodation. Open to dining area.
Dining Area 8' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.16m )
Double doors opening onto rear garden. Laminate flooring. Radiator
Additional Reception Room 13' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.99m x 2.51m )
Garage conversion providing additional living accommodation. Double glazed window to front. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen/dining Area 16' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.93m x 2.67m )
Range of base and wall units with work surfaces over. Fitted oven and hob with extractor hood over. Space for fridge freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Double glazed window to rear overlooking garden. Vinyl flooring. Storage cupboard. Breakfast bar separating dining area which has additional work surfaces and storage under. Door to rear garden.
Plumbing for washing machine and space for additional fridge or freezer. Loft access with pull down ladder.
Double glazed window to side. Fitted carpet. Airing cupboard. Loft access with pull down ladder and loft being part boarded.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" to wardrobes x 9' 1" into door recess ( 3.33m to wardrobes x 2.77m into door recess )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Wardrobes with mirrored frontage to remain.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 7' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.18m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Opaque window to rear. Panelled bath with shower over and shower screen to side. W.C and wash hand basin inset to vanity unit. Heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring.
To the front - off road parking for 2 cars
To the rear - Enclosed rear garden with side access. Patio and lawned area. Outside power and lighting plus water tap.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.