A delightful detached Victorian cottage circa 1886 with later extensions and an abundance of sympathetic features. Within Bray Parish between Maidenhead and Windsor. Viewing recommended.
Quarry tiled floor, door to:
Feature display fireplace with cast iron surround and mantle, radiator, stairs to first floor with carved balustrade and understairs recess, sealed unit box sash replacement double glazed front aspect window and secondary double glazing, stripped flooring, door to kitchen and door to:
Feature fireplace with carved timber surround and mantle, wood burning stove as fitted, radiator, stripped flooring, sealed unit box sash replacement double glazed front aspect window and secondary double glazing, double doors to:
Music Room / Study
Woodblock flooring, dual aspect with side aspect window and double doors to garden plus velux window.
A delightful room with feature central brick pillar, beech block work surfaces, Belfast sink with mixer taps, an abundance of cupboards with matching wall cupboards, tiled splashbacks, integral dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine (included), vent for tumble dryer (included), aeg tall double fridge/freezer (included), integral four ring gas hob with canopy and extractor over, aeg double electric oven, space for large dining/breakfast table, radiator, limestone tiled floor, rear aspect window and door to patio and rear garden.
With storage cupboards, door to side access and door to:
Cole coupled w.c., wash hand basin, half tiled walls, side aspect window, Vaillant gas fired condensing boiler.
First Floor Landing
Rear aspect window.
Ornate cast iron fireplace and mantle, radiator, stripped flooring, large overstairs wardrobe cupboard, access to loft space, sealed unit box sash replacement double glazed front aspect window and secondary double glazing.
Ornate cast iron fireplace and mantle, radiator, sealed unit box sash replacement double glazed front aspect window and secondary double glazing.
Radiator, rear aspect window.
Victorian footed bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., fully tiled double shower cubicle, half tiled walls remaining, Victorian style radiator, tiled floor, downlights, airing cupboard housing lagged hot water tank, twin double glazed rear aspect windows.
Up and over door, lights and door to garden.
With paviour sweep in and out driveway affording potential parking for 3/4 cars, brick wall and shrubs to front boundary.
Extending to approximately 65ft, fully enclosed with paved patio, lights and tap, lawn with shrubs and evergreens, fig tree, covered wood store, cedar summerhouse (10ftx10ft).
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 towards Windsor and continue for some distance where the cottage will be on your left, just before the small parade of shops.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.