Set in this quiet Hamlet is this detached bungalow that was constructed by the current owner, the property sits on a generous plot with beautiful views to the rear and is further enhanced with ample parking and double garage and carport. No onward chain.
Rear Entrance Porch
Double glazed door to garden, double glazed door to side, storage cupboard, door to double garage.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, storage cupboard, access to loft space.
Dining Area 11' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, opening to lounge, door to kitchen, vendor has advised that wall separating kitchen and dining room is a stud wall so can easily be removed to forma kitchen/diner.
Lounge 27' 10" x 16' ( 8.48m x 4.88m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, two radiators, double glazed patio doors to garden, feature fireplace with open fire and fitted fire guard.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to side, door t outer lobby, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob, integrated fridge, space for washing machine.
Opaque double glazed window to front, enclosed panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe, open to;
Opaque double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard, vanity wash hand basin with units under, shaver point, low level WC, enclosed panelled bath with shower over.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 12' ( 3.68m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear with views over fields, radiator, built in wardrobe, open to;
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.73m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear with views over fields, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear with views over fields, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Lawn area to front of property with mature flower beds, driveway to side leading to a large parking area and double garage.
A number of lawn and seating areas with raised flower beds and unspoilt field views to rear.
Two up and over doors, power and light connected, laundry area to rear with WC and wash hand basin plus plumbing for washing machine.
Workshop / Carport
Light connected, vendor has boarded up front to turn into a workshop/store.
Formerly a motor store, light connected.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.